[c-nsp] Load balancing across 2 ADSL lines

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Thu Oct 13 10:43:11 EDT 2005

At 10:34 AM 10/13/2005, you wrote:
>I'm using VPDN to connect to the telco not indiv PVC's.  When a PPPoA call
>comes in the telco routes it to my via the VPDN connection based on the
>users domain.

It will still work fine. However, there is a bug in all IOS releases prior
to 12.3(10+?) which will not assign an IP address to the MLPPP bundle. If
you are using 12.3(12b) or later, it will work fine. (Some versions prior
to 12b may work, but I don't remember the exact version which fixed this.)

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin