[c-nsp] PA-2FE-TX using both ports kills module

Jerry Kersey jrk at ebsco.com
Tue Sep 27 08:54:12 EDT 2005

I took the faulty cards out of mine and traded them to Cisco for the 1 port
cards. You are correct in thet it defeats the purpose of the 2 port cards.
My bug case has been opened for about 8 weeks and it is still not corrected
so the only thing I could do was go with the 1 port cards. I use the 2
7206's for my border routers only so I have plenty of slots.
I did have a 2 port fiber card that did work PA-2FE-FX. If you could use
fiber it should work.