[c-nsp] 7600 question

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:49:52 EDT 2005

Both FIB and RIB numbers suggest SUP720-3BXL

(RIB)
• WS-SUP720 supports 512MB of DRAM for the route processor and 512 MB
for the switch processor

• WS-SUP720-3B supports 512MB of DRAM for the route processor and 512
MB for the switch processor

• WS-SUP720-3BXL supports 1GB DRAM for route the processor and 1GB
DRAM for the switch processor

(FIB)
Routes
3A: 256,000 (IPv4); 128,000 (IPv6)
3B: 256,000 (IPv4); 128,000 (IPv6)
3XL: 1,000,000 (IPv4); 500,000 (IPv6)

You will also need to use dCEF on the line cards to achieve linerate,
with 3 PFC3BXL (one for each except one of the linecards).

Rubens