[c-nsp] bridge FIB-Type in CatOS mls entry

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Sun Apr 2 23:15:18 EDT 2006

I would guess there's something wrong with the adjacency, it is not
resolved or something (or at least not programmed down to the h/w for
some reason).

Assuming there is not some other config that might be affecting this.
I'd open a case probably for the speediest resolution.

Tim

At 06:17 PM 4/2/2006, Edwin Lok contended:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759