[c-nsp] 7206 Config Help - DSL Aggregration

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristosig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:47:48 EDT 2006

How about using the same RADIUS server, but letting that RADIUS server
forward the requests to different RADIUS servers if needed?  That way, you
can (if you like) filter the replies and if you add aggregation routers, you
don't have to add them on the other RADIUS server(s) (I'm assuming those
other RADIUS servers are run by a 3rd party).

The RADIUS servers can send attributes that control which IP pool to use,
etc.  If you'd like to keep the traffic seperate, you can let the main
RADIUS server add something like a VRF in which to place this virtual access
interface.

-Kristo