[c-nsp] EOS/EOL for the 7500 platform

Joe Provo jzp-cnsp at rsuc.gweep.net
Fri Dec 15 17:28:59 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 11:17:54PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
[snip]
> If that's true, the most important thing would be to know which sorts
> of blades are going to be supported by what software...

This has been the case since they started talking about the
ridiculous split.  You have to wonder if they even though
about actually checking what customers were using/buying
before concocting the scheme. My crystal ball says 2007 holds
same level/more switch-devices for cisco, lukewarn reception
to the baby-CRS and more routers for juniper.

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE