[c-nsp] Very Strange Problems with 7513

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristosig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:58:30 EST 2006

We've experienced the same thing with 75xx (don't remember the type)
with RSP8 and RSP4, VIP4-80.

We were using ATM (STM-1) and POS (also STM-1) interfaces, both VIP's kept
crashing with parity errors. Eventually, we replaced the RSP and both VIP's,
that seemed to fix the problem (replacing either the VIPs OR the RSP did not
work, we had to do both).

-Kristofer