[c-nsp] Querying the 64-bit counters of a Virtual-Access interface on a Cisco 7206VXR performing as a BRAS for.

lee.e.rian at census.gov lee.e.rian at census.gov
Mon Jul 3 21:48:41 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

frnkblk at iname.com wrote on 07/03/2006 04:49:56 PM:
  <..snip..>
> One of the problem with this method is that I can't go from a Vi#### to
the
> specific object number.  For example, Vi85 is SNMP ifXEntry value 110.
Two
> related questions:
> a) Is there a way from the CLI, as is possible in the Motorola BSR64k, to
> identify the object number for a certain Virtual-Access interface?

"show snmp mib ifmib ifindex" along with "| include" - eg.

c7200#sh snmp mib ifmib ifindex | inc GigabitEthernet0/1
GigabitEthernet0/1: Ifindex = 1

c7200#sh snmp mib ifmib ifindex
Loopback0: Ifindex = 6
Null0: Ifindex = 5
FastEthernet2/0: Ifindex = 4
GigabitEthernet0/1: Ifindex = 1
GigabitEthernet0/2: Ifindex = 2
GigabitEthernet0/3: Ifindex = 3
FastEthernet2/0.501-ISL vLAN subif: Ifindex = 7
FastEthernet2/0.502-ISL vLAN subif: Ifindex = 8
FastEthernet2/0.526-ISL vLAN subif: Ifindex = 9
FastEthernet2/0.546-ISL vLAN subif: Ifindex = 10
c7200#

> b) Is there any way from the CLI to obtain these 64-bit values?

Not that I know of.

Lee