[c-nsp] Looking for example dialup configs for a PA-MC-2T1

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:37:56 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply...

> I don't think you can do anything with analog calls on a PA-MC-2T1.
> You would need DSPs. ISDN calls should work fine. Just use a basic
> AS53xx config and it will be the same.

The following may be a 'stupid question(tm)' then, but is the
'channel-group X timeslots Y-Z speed 56' just to force the DS0 to
'voice mode' to avoid ISDN data charges?

If the PA-MC-2T1 cannot terminate analog calls, can you suggest a PA
(for a 7206VXR) that can (preferably one that could handle both ISDN
or Analog).

Thanks again,
     ~Aaron