[c-nsp] WCCP Layer 2 redirection on 7206

Mark Pace Balzan mpb at melitacable.com
Sat Jun 3 01:36:42 EDT 2006

Lincoln,

Can you confirm that WCCP L2 forwarding with mac rewrite (which is of
course preferred over GRE forwarding), is actually a supported feature
in the 12.2S train - say c7200-p-mz.122-18.S9.bin, or a 12.2(25)S image
?   This doesn't seem to show up in feature navigator, so its unclear in
which version it was introduced.  My impression is that it was only
supported on the Cat6500 platform.

Thanks

Mark