[c-nsp] dot1q subinterfaces on cisco 1721 with MPC860P part# 0

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Fri Mar 10 13:56:41 EST 2006

I just ran into a Cisco 1721 that wouldn't accept VLAN commands -
as described below in an October 2004 post, it appears to be hardware
trouble.  The messages in the archives didn't indicate what the final
resolution was - does the hardware have to be exchanged with Cisco
before VLANs will work?

	-- Ed