[c-nsp] AS5300 with analogue dial and VOIP

Michael Davis michael at michael-davis.com
Wed Mar 15 10:24:20 EST 2006

There are basically two ways I know of to accomplish this.

1)  Any inbound call that doesn't match an inbound dial-peer will be treated as a data call and answered by modem.  So there is no "default dial-peer" like there is in other platforms.

2)  A more granular and controllable approach is to assign "data" DDI numbers and apply "application data_dialpeer" to the inbound dial-peer. This application causes the call to be treated as data rather than voice.

For details, see:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/univgate/ps501/products_tech_note09186a00800a6dca.shtml

HTH,
Mike