[c-nsp] DRAM for 12.2(18)SXF4

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Fri Mar 31 14:54:34 EST 2006

That's good, but are you talking about the DRAM on the sup, or on the
MSFC?  You need 256 on the Sup to run any version of 12.2SX, I believe.
I don't think anyone has seen a need for more than 256 on the sup, no
matter what features they've been running, or how many views of the full
table they're taking.  But, 256 on the MSFC may be getting pretty
borderline.

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE