[c-nsp] Rate limiting via radius

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu May 4 11:43:27 EDT 2006

do you have network authorization enabled?

If you send "lcp:interface-config=rate-limit output access-group 101
64000 1 6000 32000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop", you need
to define acl 101 on your router locally.

"debug radius authentication", "debug aaa authorization" and "debug aaa
per-user" should give you some hints on what is going on.

	oli