[c-nsp] 6500 boot problems

C and C Dominte domintefamily at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 5 04:52:15 EDT 2006

hi,

I recently configured a 6500 catalyst with vlans, ip stuff, interfaces, etc. After configuring I have been told to modify the configuration and I issued a erase nvram command. The surprise was that after reloading the switch goes into rommon, and it cannot find the image which is stored in sup-bootflash.

I've attached the output from hyper terminal with the errors I get.

Could you please advice me on  what to do to make it boot automatically, because for every reload I have to issue the boot command in rommon and then it boots.

Kind regards,

Catalin Dominte