[c-nsp] dsl wic back to back?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu May 11 18:59:05 EDT 2006

	I was searching for a more economical solution than LRE and
the SHDSL hardware.  For the same cost I believe I can put in the
conduit needed for the fiber I have lying around and use some
media converters, which would be overall a better solution IMHO.

	Thank you to ALL who responded!

	- jared

- WIC-1SHDSL-V3, WIC-1SHDSL-V2 and the original WIC-1SHDSL were
all recommended to me.

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net