[c-nsp] Metro Ethernet Switch

markus mayer tryitfirst at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 4 03:24:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

> For what functional purpose you are looking at 4500, as a UPE or NPE.

I need it as  NPE.

This would be the deciding factor. And if you are planning to deploy
> Triple Play Services, then want you to consider that 4500 doesnt support
> MVR.

Yes, we want deploy Triple Play Services, and the Cat 4500 should aggregate
the UPE connections.

This is the last I am aware of 4500 from our last poject.

> May be 7609 for NPE would be really good.

Do you have deployed the 7600 series in your project?

thanks markus

More infor would be appreciated.