[c-nsp] VRRP for eBGP

Tantsura, Jeff jtantsura at upcbroadband.com
Tue Oct 10 07:14:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for reminding that 3 times, you made your point clear :)
I wasn't saying that it would be seamless...
What I meant that BGP session would be established with a router which is
HSRP master and if another router has become a master, after some time
(about 2 minutes if I remember correctly) it would re-establish BGP session
with this router.

Jeff