[c-nsp] NAT Problem

Chinzee toothy_2k2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 23:36:31 EDT 2006

Hi guys.
We have some wireless internet access users. They are experiencing some NAT problem. Usually they use WinXP's transparent bridge, but it can't work. But before sometime it was working fine. We have investigated but found no errors. First we thought it was WinXP bug. But little after, SUSE or Fedora have experienced that. The problem is that server could connect while the clients could not. But some applications could run, Yahoo messenger etc... I haven't made any changes to my existing network conf. We have all the cisco products for the backbone. Is this problem related to MTU? can you give some advice please?

Kind Rgds,

Chinzorig G.