[c-nsp] 2 full BGP feeds on 3750?...expanded

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:43:48 EDT 2006

I'll agree to this, UNTILL your upstream is a transite provider for your
prefix, you don't even need to run BGP.

If your provider is a transit provider for your publc prefixes, just recieve
a default router from their BGP process and do whatever you wan't (MED's,
weights or announce) with your own prefixes....

someone correct me if i am wrong.

shakeel