[c-nsp] Per-VRF Router-ID on Sup720 ?

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Wed Sep 6 16:07:40 EDT 2006

> I see SRA is available on CCO for the 7600+Sup720+MSFC3 but
> not via the CAT6000+Sup720+MSFC3 route

The Release Notes say: "Although Cisco IOS Release 12.2(33)SRA is
intended to run on Cisco 7600 series routers, you can run this
release on Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switches. Before you do so,
ensure that the hardware components and the software features
that you require are compatible." See http://tinyurl.com/z5n3a

Also see http://tinyurl.com/qvk8s which is the "Guide to
Supported Hardware for Cisco 7600 Series Routers with Cisco IOS
Release 12.2SR".

> - I wonder how long it will be until the SRA image is
> supported on the 6500 ?

65xx *is* listed as supported in the above list.

-A