[c-nsp] Cat4500, txQueueNotAvail

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Mon Sep 11 00:22:53 EDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I'm poking a catalyst 4500 w/ sup4 and a whole lot of QoS voice configuration
> which I think was all done via auto-qos. I'm trying to debug a problem where
> the mad rush of 9am windows logins all end up with slow/non-functional.

Actually, thats just changed to "they're using X4548's and all their servers+
netapp are plugged into the same group of switch ports."

So, the questions now are:

* How are the ports on the X4548 grouped?
* Is there a command to view the traffic/packetcounts on the module; to see whether
  stuff is being dropped? Or will oversubscribed traffic show up in "show int X counters"
  somewhere?

Adrian