[c-nsp] GSR Error - Power

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Sep 22 08:44:27 EDT 2006

hi there...

In our case, it was just that we didn't have the 2nd power supply wired
in yet....;)  In your case, it sounds like whatever is in slot18 is
having an issue with high or low voltage...

I'm sure someone on here can clarify what slot18 is... on our GSR it's a
switch fabric card..... hopefully not on yours....

Paul