[c-nsp] 6506 reporting incorrect vlan traffic stats via SNMP.

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Sat Sep 23 10:46:21 EDT 2006

Hey Stephen....;)

We ran across a similar instance recently and it might be related.
During a test of a new network monitoring system, I changed the
"load-interval" to 30 seconds instead of the default 5 minutes and our
graphs did the same thing.  Kind of strange though as our rrdtool was
fine.... this was on a GigE copper interface if that matters.... changed
the load-interval back and it was accurate again....

Thanks,

Paul Stewart
Network Administrator
Nexicom Inc.