[c-nsp] Mapping Between IP Precedence and MPLS EXP

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Apr 10 10:25:39 EDT 2007

<rant>

Yes, I'm amongst the bunch who find auto TOS reflection extremely
annoying and would like a switch to turn it off.

With TOS reflection if you are providing a premium service to people who
you allow to do their own TOS marking you need to re-mark all traffic on
ingress from customers rather than being able to turn off the reflection
and reflect TOS->EXP manually for customers thay pay for the service.

</rant>

Dave.