[c-nsp] Mapping Between IP Precedence and MPLS EXP

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Apr 10 12:04:30 EDT 2007

Hmm, interesting.. I felt common practice (and inline with the DiffServ
model) is to enforce the trustable boundary on all links anyway, so a
default "set ip dscp 0" for non-premium customers is part of a default
interface config?
But I also see your point: You're relying on all traffic being
MPLS-switched within your core, so you could save this work and just
enable TOS reflection on a per-interface basis.

	oli

<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature