[c-nsp] "Unrecognized cookie format" for WIC-1DSU-T1

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Wed Aug 29 09:37:05 EDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 12:30:41AM -0500, neal rauhauser wrote:
>      Is it a WIC-1DSU-T1? And you need a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 for the
>    18xx/28xx/38xx series ... if it came out of an older router this is
>    likely the case.

Thanks, that's exactly what happened.  Luckily, we have a 1700 router nearby
with a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 in it, I'll try swapping them.

Is there some central "router part compatibility" page on Cisco's
site that lets you catch issues like this before you stick the parts
in?  I thought I had reviewed the 2801 info and didn't see any warnings
about unsupported WICs.