[c-nsp] RE. Cisco 3750 Rate limit

Peter Nyamukusa petern at africaonline.co.sz
Tue Dec 18 06:54:59 EST 2007

You can try to shape the traffic to 50Mb rather than policing or you can
reclassify the exceeding traffic instead of dropping it then shape it.

Cheers,
Peter Nyamukusa
MCSE, MCSA:messaging, MCSA, MCP, CCIP, CCNA, A+, JNCIA, JNCIS
Technical Manager
Africa Online Swaziland
Tel:  +268 404 4705
Cell: +268 647 6448
Fax: +268 404 4783
Email: petern at africaonline.co.sz
AIM: petenya

A member of the Telkom South Africa Group