[c-nsp] WCCP and 2800 series

Corneliu Tanasa ctanasa at i-net.ro
Thu Feb 1 09:51:02 EST 2007

HI,

I'm trying to setup a 2800 box running IP base IOS (12.4.12) to
transparently redirect all http request to a cache engine (squid configured
for transparent cache).
I setup a test bed with a 7505 series router and everything went fine.  Then
I moved the configuration on the 2800 series router:
Now, the cache engine is aquired, the router reports that he is redirecting
the requests, but I'm seeing no requests on the squid side and of course the
http connection gets broken.
I used on both cases IOS IP Base 12.4.12 and I tried with both WCCP v1 and
v2.
Do somebody have any idea of issues with WCCP redirection on 2800 series?

Thanks,
Corneliu