[c-nsp] VPN monitoring

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Wed Feb 21 14:03:46 EST 2007

Hey all,

	We currently use our PIX 525 running 7 code as our IPSEC vpn
termination endpoint for our remote access users and our site to site
connections.  Over the past couple of days a few of our remote users in
socal have been complaining that the VPN is disconnecting them.  That
has started a big fire storm here with getting a vpn monitoring
solution.  I know Cisco provides their Security Mnmt Suite that has VPN
monitoring included with it but I wanted to hear from the rest of the
community about what solutions you guys run for monitoring VPN users.
Any input would be helpful.

Thanks

Joseph