[c-nsp] VLAN config for MOE

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Fri Jan 5 17:24:47 EST 2007

I believe you have to create vlan 650 manually (vlan 650, name xxx), or assign a port to that vlan
(switchport access vlan 650) in order to create it automatically, before SVI vlan 650 (int vlan650)
can be "activated".

Use "sh vlan" in order to check if the specific vlan exists, before creating the SVI.

--
Tassos