[c-nsp] 3508 / GBIC ZX / Minimum IOS

Alexander Koch efraim at clues.de
Tue Jan 9 02:46:32 EST 2007

Hiya,

I hate to sound stupid, but did you try 'no neg auto' on the
3508' or any variant of 'speed noneg' on the other? One link
up, the other down is too much the biggest hint to not at
least ask, however small the chance. We had 3508, plenty of
them, and 3508 to (for example) 3750 was fun most of the
time, so that command could be it - or not.

Alexander