[c-nsp] ATM soft-vc path selection

Clayton Zekelman clayton at mnsi.net
Sun Jan 14 07:30:44 EST 2007

I think the default route-optimization threshold is is set to 30%, so it should have kicked in automatically, but just for good measure I tried manually re-optimizing as well, and still no luck.

I tried the command on all 3 interfaces involved - the 2 connecting to the other switch, as well as the one connecting to the end customer.