[c-nsp] WS-X6724/6748 optimization

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Jan 18 16:50:20 EST 2007

The port mapping for these cards is here:
http://bock-bock.cisco.com/~tstevens/FAQs/module-asic-mappings.html

There is no oversubscription built in to the Rohini-Janus
interconnect. The oversubscription on these cards is from janus to
the fabric. Also intra Janus there is a 26Mpps limitation.

Tim

At 04:39 PM 1/18/2007 -0500, Jeff Kell noted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759