[c-nsp] High Density T1 Question

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:00:49 EST 2007

Too bad Whiterock is now defunct... The VLX400 (The Next-Gen Seranoa
WANPort) was a really neat product with integrated 1/0 DCS functionality as
well as the DS1->Vlan mapping... They also were coming out with a redundant
version of the product (actually did come out with it, I do believe, but
they went belly up shortly before I got to actually look at it...) The
VLX400/300 is usually a pretty decent box from my experience with it... The
one I used to work on is still in production...  If they sold these boxes
out to Adtran that'd be really interesting... Especially the redundant
version, as that'd probably make the most cost effective ChDS3 aggregation
on the market...

--
Tim