[c-nsp] Policing switch ports on 1811

The Father lobo at allstream.net
Thu Jun 7 08:21:06 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.  I'm trying to find a way to rate-limit or police to 3Mbps
two of the switch ports on an 1811 router.  I have configured both FE
ports as follows:

interface FastEthernet2
switchport access vlan 10
load-interval 30
!
interface FastEthernet9
switchport access vlan 10
load-interval 30

Now since these are basically layer 2 ports, I can't come up with a
policy map or ACL to police them down to the 3Mbps value I want.
Everything I try does not get matched.  The router doesn't seem to
support aggregate policing either so I'm kinda stuck.  Are there any
other options that would work?

FYI, I'm running 12.4(6)T7 Advanced IP Services code.

Thanks.

Jose