[c-nsp] pppoe-client on subinterface trunk to a switch

Dennis drockz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:52:03 EST 2007

I currently have a TAC case open on this now and I'm told you must use the
Enterprise plus feature set and bba-groups instead of vpdn groups. I just
learned this last Friday I have not yet tried it... hopefully I will in the
next day or two... let me know if you try it and how it goes...

Dennis

bba-group pppoe PPPOE
virtual-template 1
!