[c-nsp] L2 MPLS issue

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:01:12 EDT 2007

I couldn't fully understand your setup, but I guess you could be
limited by the fact that EoMPLS only works on ports with "routerport",
not "switchport". You probably have to configure your switch to have
administration on a VLAN that is not default VLAN 1, and define a /30
to the segment connecting the switch to the PE and have the route to
that /30 propagated so you can access the switch. You can have one
subinterface with xconnect and another subinterface with IP routing.

Rubens