[c-nsp] the sorry state of LLDP support

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Fri May 25 17:49:24 EDT 2007

Mark,

I have actually looked on the cisco web page, and I can see there is a
LLDP-MIB...
Take a look at this online tool:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/index.jsp

If you go to "View and Download MIBs", and scroll all the way down
(almost...), you would see that there is a MIB called LLDP-MIB.
The tool would allow you to download the MIB and also check if your
image has it.

Thanks
Arie