[c-nsp] Ethernet over T1 solution

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:03:19 EST 2007

I had good luck with Anda dacs equipment some time ago.  I think you
could strike a deal with RAD or Anda if you were to use their gear for
both the aggregator and CPE equipment.   Turin still sells the old
Whiterock TDM->GigE box as the Traversedge 1200.   It uses MLPPP to
bond T1s so you'd need a T1->Ethernet box that supports MLPPP or a
router with a bunch of T1 interfaces on the CPE end.

Phil