[c-nsp] "service unsupported-linecard"

Oliver Dewdney oliver.dewdney at lbi.com
Sat Nov 10 07:05:08 EST 2007

I would have thought that if Cisco stop clone equipment from working
then it would be more of an incentive for the cloners to copy the
signatures. If it is a warning then the buyers will know and be able to
make more informed decisions about their supply chain. They could log
the event in NVRAM to guard against warrenty claims. Things like
GBIC/SFP are supposed to be standard and interchangable, line cards are
in a bit grayer area.

Oli