[c-nsp] small box for switching POS link?

neal rauhauser nrauhauser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:37:21 EST 2007

 Tony,

   Thanks for the suggestion but the MRV product is what we're going to do -
they have a four SFP blade in a small chassis that will crossconnect all
sorts of fiber optic links. The list price for the single CPU/dual power
system was $3,661 - very affordable, and there is a nice discount for
carrier customers.

                                                        Neal