[c-nsp] C6500 C6KERRDETECT-SP-2-FIFOCRITLEVEL

Sukumar Subburayan (sukumars) sukumars at cisco.com
Fri Oct 12 12:13:44 EDT 2007

There is actually no need to swap chassis.

This error message indicates that the SP-CPU inband port (the internal 1
Gig connection) FIFO
pointers were not moving for certain amount of time possibly indicating
something wrong between
the CPU and it's inband connection. All this is internal to the
Supervisor.

If the errors are persistant, the active sup might eventually reset or
switchover (in case there is
standby). As part of the upgrade process, the transient condition
probably got cleared.

sukumar