[c-nsp] SNMP OID for reading Sup32 SP CPU in native IOS

Everton da Silva Marques everton at lab.ipaccess.diveo.net.br
Fri Sep 28 14:41:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

May anyone please point me the SNMP OID for reading
the load at the Sup32 Switch Processor CPU?

IOS is native IPSERVICES 12.2(18)SXF10.

I'm searching the OID with the same values as the
following command:

  7604#remote command switch show proc cpu

  CPU utilization for five seconds: 14%/6%; one minute: 21%; five minutes: 21%

The following OID is not producing result:

  1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.9.5.111
  CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevCpuCat6kWsSup32ge

Since snmpwalk replied with:

  "No Such Object available on this agent at this OID".

Please advise.

Many thanks,
Everton