[c-nsp] OT: Smart Patch Panel Recommendations

Andrew Dorsett vtadorsett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:27:48 EDT 2008

Depending on your goals for the smart patching, Apcon has a pretty
expensive but really slick box for patching. It is typically used to
put multiple IDS systems in parallel, but it can be used to replace a
patch panel for dynamic moves. Of course it's another box with
software and electricity in the middle of your network, so might not
be appropriate...

Andrew