[c-nsp] Cisco 3500XL - Need to change management Vlan + DG

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:54:15 EDT 2008

TFTP copy into running-config is processed after the transfer. You
won't lock yourself out mid-edit as you would if executing the same in
CLI. I recommend a config script making just the changes you need and
'copy tftp://foo/bar run'.  You may have unexpected results when
applying a full startup config (probably fine, but definitely a lot of
errors).

Make sure you have current backups, test repeatedly in lab env, start
with low impact nodes in production, then roll network wide.