[c-nsp] 3550 password recovery

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Fri Dec 5 12:41:43 EST 2008

Read step 6 more closely.  You omitted the the colon after "flash".
There's a warning the follows on the next line as well:

"
6. Issue the dir flash: command.

Note: Make sure to type a colon ":" after the dir flash.
"

"dir flash" tries to dir a file named "flash" on the filesystem named
"flash:" (ie flash:/flash).

Use "dir ?" for assistance in matter like this.  It lists the explicit
arguments you have available for use.  Also, making use of tab
completion will avoid typos like these that we all tend to make.

"dir fl<TAB>"

Justin