[c-nsp] IOS IPv6 CEF adjacencies on 12xxx

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Thu Dec 11 04:16:40 EST 2008

Ok, thanks to all those that replied, nobody I spoke to was able to
explain this and the best I was told was to clear the dCEF on the
ingress linecards in question which fixed the problem.

Since I don't have the luxury of a consistency checker in 12.0(S) I
guess I will just have to live with this...

Dave.