[c-nsp] ASA & dropped packets from NMS

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Tue Feb 5 03:58:59 EST 2008

Do you have an IPS module installed (ie AIP-SSM-10 etc.)?

If not then it maybe something being caught by ip audit if you have that
configured to drop packets upon a match, "sh ip audit count" will give you
stats on that, is there any rate-limiting configured?

Probably best you show us your config

Ben