[c-nsp] CCIE abuse

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Mon Jan 7 14:15:18 EST 2008

Two avenues.

First is to contact ccie at cisco.com and tell them the story.  I had a friend
(dual CCIE) that this kind of happened to.  Except, a company outright stole
it.

Second is the amount of money you are talking about isn't worth going to
court.  Your friend doesn't have a lot of damages.  Did the partner benefit?
Yes.

But, if your friend would like to pursue it, he/she should get his/her
documentation in order and speak with a lawyer.

tv